Zeus Arms TRITON Rifle 5.56/.223 16"
Our TRITON Series features everything that our Aether Series comes with along with the additions of a precision drop in trigger and piston driven gas system. This series focuses on providing the consumer an affordable Piston Driven AR that leaves room for the shooter to customize fit and finish components to their liking.
Lower Receiver: The TRITON rifle is currently made on our GHOST lowers which we spend the extra time to engrave the serial number on the bottom side of the lower to leave a sleek clean blank finish on the sides to customize to your liking.
- Enhanced Flared Magazine Well
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Precision CNC Machine broached magazine well
- Accepts all mil-spec components
Lower parts Kit: Our lower parts kits contain all high quality, 100% USA produced components, manufactured to our exacting standards. We don't use foreign made parts, polymer parts, or MIM parts.
- Advanced Competition Drop In Trigger 3.5lbs
- Short, Two-stage Action
- Zero-Creep Break
- .030" Tactical Reset
- Hardened 440C Stainless Steel Internals
Buffer Tube Kit: AR15 / M16 Buffer Tube Kit - Standard Carbine
• Mil-Spec dimension 7075-T6 6 position buffer tube - hard coat anodized
• Carbine buffer
• Castle nut - phosphate coated
• Endplate - mil-spec phosphate coated
• Buffer spring - Coated Music Wire
Stock: Mil-Spec M4 Style stock
Lancer Magazine: Best of both worlds. A Polymer body that doesnt dent like metal and metal feed lips that can handle the wear and tear years down the road. L5 Advanced Warfighter 30 Rounds- Black
• Hardened Steel Feed Lips
• Non-Tilt Follower
• Stainless Steel Spring
• Aggressive Texturing
• 7075-T6 aluminum
• Machined from quality forgings
• No T-Marks
• Hard coat anodized
• Fits any mil-spec style AR15 / M16 lower receiver
Barrel: Our barrels are produced from raw bar stock to finished product at a single state of the art facility. We drill, ream, rifle, contour, and assemble, using the lastest in robot automation technolgy. All of our barrels are properly stress relieved after rifling, and extensions are torqued after nitride. Our quality control system ensures that all barrels are dimensionally correct and bores fall well within their individual tolerance.
- 16" length
- 5.56 NATO Chamber
- Mid-length gas system
- .750" gas block journal
- 1:7 RH twist
- 4150 CMV
- Stress relieved after rifling
- Black Nitride finish
- M4 extension
- Weight: 29.0 ounces
- 100% USA Made
Muzzle Device: You wouldnt think there could be a difference from one standard birdcage to another. Once you see the pride and quality we put into our rifles all the way down to the muzzle break you will understand the level of quality we intend to produce. Precision machined on Swiss style CNC machines, tumbled for a smooth finish and nitride treated for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Machined from 4140 bar stock
- Black Nitride coated
- Threaded 1/2-28
- 100% USA Made
• Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
• Hard coat anodized per milspec
• 6061-T6 lightweight barrel nut
• Top rail length: 15.0 inches
• MLOK mounting points at 3:00, 6:00, and 9:00
Piston System: Our Triton Features a Piston Driven System reducing cycling issues due to carbon build up in the upper receiver. This system features a patented bleed off system which adjusts the flow by bleeding excess gas out of the front block instead of restricting flow like a traditional adjustable gas block
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patented adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
Ambi Charging Handle:
• Body Manufactured to milspec dimensions
• Fits all standard AR15 / M16 style firearms
• Machined from a 7075-T6 forging for extra strength
• Hard coat anodized - black
Bolt Carrier Group: PISTON
- 8620 M16 style carrier
- Ion Bonded
- Properly heat treated
- Final grind before plating
- Carpenter 158 5.56/.223 bolt
- Heat treated
- Shot peened
- Precision ground for perfect dimensions
- Black Nitride finish
- 4140 billet gas key
- Black Nitride Finish
- Properly seated with Grade 8 fasteners
- Properly staked to ensure reliability
- 4140 Cam Pin nitride treated for wear resistance
- Billet Machined Extractor
- Machined from solid 4140 bar stock, heat treated and shot peened
- Phosphate coated for reliable extraction
- Extractor insert included
- O-Ring included
- Firing pin precision machined from 17-4 H-900 Stainless Steel
- 100% USA Made
All Zeus Firearms ship with a hard case for easy transportation
This item is serialized and must be shipped to a FFL Firearm Dealer. Once your order is placed you must have the FFL receiving your item email us with a copy of their license with your full name in the email